3G Butterfly Valves
Size: 2” – 14” Class: PN 6/PN 10/PN 16/Class 150
End Connection: Lug/Wafer/Flanged
Operation: Lever/Gear Operated/Electrical Actuator/Pneumatic Actuator
Features & Benefits
- One of the most important features of the 3G Butterfly valve is the stem seal. The pressure to keep the two sealing surfaces together is provided by an upper and lower set of Cup & Cone Packing’s resulting in a superior stem seal.
- The elastomer back-up pads behind the liner ensure a tight fit around the disc, giving a bubble tight shut-off at minimum operating torque.
- The liner provides a wide flange sealing surface.
- The liner and disc are the only two valve parts in contact with the medium.
- Primary shaft sealing by preloaded contact between disc and liner hub.
- Secondary shaft seal by oversizing the shaft diameter in relation to the shaft hole in the liner.
- The liner and disc are molded and machined to close tolerances to provide:
- Low torque
- Less stress and deformation during opening and closing
- Elimination of tearing and bunching
- An integrated part of the primary and secondary sealing in the shaft area
- Optional TFM lining available for extremely demanding applications.
- Integral body locating holes to ease installation and to ensure perfect centering of the valve between flanges.
- Actuator Mounting flange dimensions according to ISO 5211.
- Anti blow-out shaft provision.
|Design Standard||API 609, BS 5155, IS 13095, ASME B 16.34, IS 13095|
|Testing Standard||API 598 / BS 6755 I / BS EN 12266-1|
|Face To Face||AWWA C 504, API 609, BS 5155, IS 13095 , ASME B 16.34, IS 13095|
|End Connection||ANSI B 16.5, BS 10 Table, AWWA C 207, IS 6392, ASME B 16.47, etc.|
|Lever||2″- 6″ – PN 6/PN 10/PN 16/Class 150|
|Gear Operator||6″ Above – Class 150, 300, 600|
|Shell||WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, CN7M, CD4MCu, Hastelloy, Inconel, Duplex Stainless Steel|
|Trim||WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, CN7M, CD4MCu, Hastelloy, Inconel, Duplex Stainless Steel|
THESE ARE USED TO CONTROL AND REGULATE OR THROTTLE THE FLOW. THEY ARE CHARACTERISED BY FAST OPERATION AND LOW PRESSURE DROP.
- QUICK ACTING: REQUIRE A QUARTER TURN FROM CLOSED TO FULL OPEN POSITION
- SUITABLE FOR LOW-PRESSURE AND LOW-TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS AS WELL AS HIGH-PRESSURE AND HIGH TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS.
- LIGHT IN WEIGHT, COMPACT IN DESIGN
- PROVIDE BUBBLE TIGHT SERVICE