These Valves are designed and developed with latest technology and are very suitable for chemical processing industries. They provide maximum corrosion resistance and elimination of product contamination at reasonable cost. The molding process used to line the ductile iron body provides a uniform 1/8 inch thickness of fluoropolymer on the wetted surfaces. The plug lining is rigidly locked into place by holes through the plug itself. Dovetail grooves and locking rings at several locations in the body prevent shrinkage and blowout lining.
- ANSI Class 150 in sizes 1/2” to 16”
- DIN Class PN16 in sizes DN15 to DN300
- ANSI Class 300 in sizes 1/2” to 10”
Available with pneumatic or electric actuators for on-off or modulating control applications.
- 2-Way Fully Lined Plug Valves features
- Encapsulated plug rotating in a fully lined body
- Fluoropolymer PFA lining is locked into the Valve body
- Body Material: WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
- Lining Material: PTFE , PFA , FEP
- Nominal Diameter: 1/2″-14″(DN15~DN350)
- Pressure Range: Class150 , Class300 , PN10 , PN16
- Operation Method: Manual , Worm gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator
- Attach 3G Plug Valve drawing & specs
Lined Plug Valves use high precision investment casting method for all major pressure holding components. The standard base model offers:
- Carbon Steel body, plug and cover (ASTM A216 Gr. WCB).
- Low porosity PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) as standard liner
- All cast parts have an acrylic based coating prior to lining for added protection from corrosion attack due to permeation
Lined Plug Valves feature an unpigmented virgin PFA lining applied by Transfer Molding and locked into castings by machined dovetail-shaped grooves, and cast dovetail-shaped recesses in body castings and cast holes.
- Prevents liner collapse in vacuum conditions
- Prevents blow out in high temperature and pressure combined conditions
- Transfer Molding insures equal distribution and consistency of liner throughout the entire surface of the lined components as per ASTM F1545
- No weak sections in the valve liner
- All liner defects are directly visible
By design, Lined Plug Valves are cavity-free both in open and closed positions.
- No particle accumulation
- Ideal for corrosive slurry applications superior sealing capabilities
The interface between the tapered outer plug and the tapered inner body liner provides a 360° primary sealing area. Additional sealing levels are achieved by a delta ring and PTFE diaphragm, both protected by a metal diaphragm. The metal diaphragm assists in encapsulation, acts as an antistatic device, and is a metal seal to atmosphere, in case of PTFE failure.
Compression seal (upstream and downstream)
Sealed at both plug and stem