Man Hole Covers
BODY : MS/CS/SS
LINING : FEP/ PFA LINING THICKNESS: 3.5 to 4 MM MINIMUM
SIZES AVAILABLE : 300 X 400, 350 X450, 500 NB FOR GLASS LINED REACTOR
Glass-lined reactors can be damaged by frequent opening and closing of manways during the servicing of batch operations. Installing a manwaycover and protector ring maintains the corrosion resistance of the equipment while increasing the protection against mechanical damage. Now you can protect vulnerable manway components on glass-lined vessels by using the latest technological development in PTFE fabrications – the PTFE-lined manway cover. This thicker PTFE sheet much more durable than traditional 35 ml fluoropolymer sprayed coatings. Since it is bonded directly to the steel it will not slip, lift or curl.
- Helps prevent glass damage if cover is dropped.
- Shorter pad-type nozzle allows wider viewing angle through sight glass.
- Complete interchangeability with other brands.
- Pressure from 150 psig to full vacuum
- Temperature up to 235 degree
300 X 400MM NB
350 X 450MM NB
BOTH ELLIPTICAL AND ROUND TYPE