Fluoropolymer/PFA Lined Ball valves for process engineering and industrial applications, especially suited for corrosive media. These are available in carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys for the chemical, petro-chemical and oil & gas industries. All the products are designed with fire safe criteria.
Two Piece Design, One Piece Integrated Stem,
FEP/PFA Lining Key features:
- All surfaces of Valve wet parts are lined with FEP/PFA to protect valve service life for chemical corrosion.
- Injection Molded FEP/PFA Lining is free from pin-holes, cracks, swelling, uneven thickness while preventing service problems with exfoliation, stress cracking and fluid permeation.
- Compared with FEP, PFA’s high viscosity provides far better properties such as tensile strength, elongation, bending elasticity even under a higher temperature range.
PTFE lined ball valve equipped with:
- Pneumatic actuator
- Spheroidal graphite iron/Steel with PTFE lining Ball material
- FEP/PFA encapsulated steel
Anti-corrosive 2-pc Design Ball Valves Cast/forged body full bore
Rating: ANSI 150-300
Tight-closing PFA-lined ball valve for corrosive media, especially
suitable for high process demands in chemical plants:
- Nominal diameters 1″ to 8″ and DN 15 to 200
- Nominal pressure ANSI Class 150 and PN 16
- Temperatures 14 to 392 °F (–10 to 200 °C)
The ball valve-unit consist of a PFA-lined ball valve with a
pneumatic quarter-turn actuator, a hand lever or a gear-operated
The valves are designed according to the modular-assembly.
- DI/SGI/WCB/CF8M/CF8 Body with PTFE/PFA/FEP lining
- Exchangeable PTFE seat rings
- Ball and integrated shaft made of stainless steel, PTFE lined
- One piece ball design (integrated shaft)
- Shaft sealed by PTFE V-ring packing
- On/off service with a particularly low leakage rate
- Anti-blow-out shaft
- Flange as per ANSI B16.5/B16.42
- Drilling- ASA #150/PN 10/PN 16
- Face to Face as per ANSI B16.10/DIN3202-F1
Design Standard BS 5159 & BS 5351
Testing Standard BS EN 12266- 1&2(2003)
The PTFE-lined ball valve is available in the following versions:
- PTFE-lined ball valve with hand lever (1” to 4” or DN 15 to 100)
- PTFE-lined ball valve with gear-operated actuator
- PTFE-lined ball valve with pneumatic quarter-turn actuator